Question about LVS NAT

Kim Le kiml at lewiz.com
Sat Aug 11 03:52:56 BST 2001

Hi all,

I am trying to configure LVS on a single network single NIC using ipvsadm.

ipvsadm -A -t 192.168.0.207:80
ipvsadm -a -t 192.168.0.207:80 -r 192.168.0.200:80 -m

My Client is 192.168.0.18
	LVS 192.168.0.207
	Server 192.168.0.200

When i tried http://192.168.0.207
I saw the LVS change the destination address to 192.168.0.200 and forward
the packet but not changing the source IP.  Because of this the server
response directly to my client and the connection drop.

Is there a way to ask LVS to change the source addr also.  I look into the
source code and LVS not seem to do that.
Am I missing anything ?  I appreciate any help.

Kim