Starting LVS

Nael Mohammad nmohammad at neomar.com
Tue Aug 14 15:46:06 BST 2001

Yes, its possible to create a Linux cluster behind the firewall on your
internal LAN, just specify all IP address to a local host or 192.168.1.xxx.

 And in the case of other packages, the packages you have should be
sufficient. Unless you have more that you want to do, but in the case of a
LVS. That's all you would need. If I'm wrong, can the community correct me.

Nael Mohammad
Neomar, Inc.
nmohammad at neomar.com
415-403-7300 x314 (Work)
415-793-0609 (Mobile)
"When Wireless Means Business"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential information
that is legally privileged. Do not read this e-mail if you are not the
intended recipient.
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information
contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by
reply e-mail or by telephone at (415) 403-7300, and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.
Thank you.