Starting LVS

Nick Allen NAllen at ohiolaw.org
Tue Aug 14 17:14:34 BST 2001

You will not be able to run an LVS-NAT system and access it properly on the
same network.  You will need to have the LVS on one subnet which is seperate
from the subnet that the client machines are on.

I know this is true for NAT and am not famaliar enough yet with the other
options (Tun, DR) to know if this would be possible under those
configurations.

Best of Luck
Nick