FW: Does not give a valid preporcessing TOKEN

Chun, Myung Z (N-Payroll Plus) myung.z.chun at lmco.com
Wed Aug 15 16:32:39 BST 2001

Hi,
HELP - DOES NOT GIVE A VALID PREPROCESSING

Operating system RH release 7.1, kernel 2.4.2

    1) Downloaded kernel 2.4.5 from kernel.org,
    2) Patched linux-2.4.5-ipvs-0.9.2.patch.
    3) Applied hidden-2.4.5-1.patch and
ipvs-0.9.2/linux-kernel-ksyms_c.diff.
    4) Ran - make mrproper, make xconfig, make dep, make, make bzImage

    During the make as well as make modules, all of the warnings and
errors(invalid preprocessing
    tokens) in the /ipv4/ipvs direcory.

    It seems to be the IP_VS_ERR and IP_VS_DBG function are missing??,

    Please help me I am milking this about a week, I can figure out,  maybe
it is time to ask
    some help from exports.  I want to fix myself but this time I do need
some he

    Your prompt help would be appreciated, I remain.

Myung S. Chun
LMGT Managed Firewall Team
P.O.Box 8048, Bldg # 10, Rm # 1294
Philadelphia, Pa. 19101 * (610) 354-7466