Can Director(s) in LVS-DR do NAT also?

Joseph Mack mack.joseph at epa.gov
Fri Aug 24 20:10:55 BST 2001

Scott Jones wrote:

> So, I'd really like to set up the directors as a redundant NAT gateway
> for the application servers, if that's possible.  Just to make it
> clearer (hopefully), I've attached a little diagram of how I'd like
> things to end up (I hope this is ok)...

nice touch. We should have everyone do this :-)

> Has anyone done this before,

done routinely, the next version of the configure file (whenever it comes out)
will have this setup by default

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO-13.html#ss13.10

You'll have to setup NAT on the director for each service that you want to NAT out.

mailto:mack.joseph at epa.gov ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA