What's wrong with iptables?

Chris Egolf cegolf at refinedsolutions.net
Thu Apr 18 13:47:27 BST 2002

I had this problem with the iptables RPM that comes w/ Redhat 7.2.  You
can find a version that fixes it (iptables >= 1.2.5 I think) on rpmfind.net.

This is a known bug that Redhat has fixed in their RawHide version and
should be in the soon to be released Redhat 7.3.

If you're not running Redhat, then I'm not sure what the problem is.