extending NAT

Serge Sozonoff serge at globalbeach.com
Thu May 2 15:22:37 BST 2002

Hi,

Yes I think Cisco Local Director uses this. I was once trying to get LVS to emulate this behavior so that I could transparently swap out the LD for the Linux LVS box.
I was playing around with bridging and all that to try and get it to work.
I was never fully successful, please keep me posted if someone progresses with this.

Thanks, Serge