tcpsp -- 0.0.1 having problems on linux 2.4.17

Jagadish Nallapaneni Jagadish at slamdunknetworks.com
Sat May 18 01:33:08 BST 2002

Hi,

I am trying to make tcpsp module work in my environment.   Currently I got forwarder example to forward messages back and forth after some minor modifications in my environment.

I still see the following problems

	1) cleanup -- the fin packet also getting forwarded between ends but the application in the middle splicing the connections
		is having the socket descriptors. (It is not getting any indication of the sockets getting closed with the poll )
	2) When I forcibly close the application,   it seems to be sending fin/ack packets with wrong sequence numbers. (TCP layer using
		unspliced state of the socket )

I have some ideas about how to fix both,  but I am wondering if anybody has fixed them already.

Thanks,

Jagadish