LVS TokenRing and Kernel Panic

Richard.Newman at alltelmd.com Richard.Newman at alltelmd.com
Mon May 20 12:36:56 BST 2002

Hi Julian,
I can recreate the problem on all my boxes with token ring (well that's
actually all of them). I have several different TR cards. The main two are
using the LANSTREAMER and OLYMPIC. Hope this helps.

Richard Newman, CCIE#8878
Alltel, Jacksonville
(904) 854-5664

                    Julian Anastasov <ja at ssi.bg>
                    Sent by:                           To:     Richard.Newman at alltelmd.com
                    lvs-users-admin at LinuxVirtual       cc:     lvs-users at LinuxVirtualServer.org
                    Server.org                         Subject:     Re: LVS TokenRing and Kernel Panic

                    05/17/2002 07:26 PM
                    Please respond to lvs-users

     Hello,

On Mon, 13 May 2002 Richard.Newman at alltelmd.com wrote:

> Hi gang,
> I have some more time to play with LVS over tokenring. Still no positive
> luck. However, the symbol map show the kernel panic address to be with in
> the skb_under_panic. I am attempting to gather some tcpdumps, but have
had
> no luck yet. Any additional debuging tricks I would be happy to try.

     What is the driver/chip you are using?

> Thanks.
>
> Richard Newman, CCIE#8878
> Alltel, Jacksonville