help ,how to configure the lvs-dr

lidsa at legend.com.cn lidsa at legend.com.cn
Fri May 24 06:45:07 BST 2002

Please read
"http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO-12.html"

                    xiongqiuhua
                    <mountains_0513 at sina.com>           收件人:     lvs-users at LinuxVirtualServer.org
                    发件人:                            <lvs-users at LinuxVirtualServer.org>
                    lvs-users-admin at LinuxVirtual        抄送:
                    Server.org                          主题:  help ,how to configure the lvs-dr

                    2002-05-24 10:31
                    请答复 给 lvs-users

hi,everyone ,I am newer to the lvs    :)

now  I am trying to establish lvs-dr handling telnet for testing.  And I
have read the mini-howto of  lvs.

I have done the following step on the director:

1) download the standerd kernel 2.2.19 from ftp://ftp.kernel.org

2) uncompress the kernel to /usr/src/linux

3) download the ipvs-patch  and uncompress it  to /usr/src/linux/ipvs

4)patch the kernel

5)compile the kernel

but after that ,I am puzzling how to configure the lvs  on the director.

alll my maching is in a physical net. one for client,one for director ,the
other two for realserver.

every maching has a NIC.

can anyone  give me  detail steps  to configure the  lvs-dr?

thanks a lot!