newbie-problems

Joseph Mack mack.joseph at epa.gov
Fri May 24 18:26:40 BST 2002

please send me _offline_ to jmack at wm7d.net

o your .conf file
o the /etc/hosts file on the machine that fails
o the output on the machine that fails of
sh -x rc.lvs >rc.lvs_out 2>&1

(I probably won't be able to get to it till monday, but
I'll have a look this weekend if I can)

Thanks Joe

mailto:mack.joseph at epa.gov ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA