help! how to install ipvsadm?

xiongqiuhua mountains_0513 at sina.com
Tue May 28 10:45:45 BST 2002

      hi,all
I am using kernel 2.2.19 for  lvs-dr .
the kernel is download from ftp.kernel.org.
I have patched the kernel with ipvs patch,and  compileed the kernel
now when I want to install ipvsadm    ,I have some problem.
the following is my steps when installing ipvsadm:
1.download the ipvsadm-1.15.tar.gz
2.tar xzvf ipvsadm-1.15.tar.gz
3.cd ipvsadm
4.make
but I have problem in the step, the error is

[root at director ipvsadm]# make
gcc -Wall -Wunused -Wstrict-prototypes -g -O2 -I/usr/src/linux/include -DVERSION=\"1.15\" -DHAVE_POPT -c ipvsadm.c
In file included from /usr/src/linux/include/net/ip_masq.h:5,
                 from ipvsadm.c:112:
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/config.h:4:28: linux/autoconf.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [ipvsadm.o] Error 1

how can I do then?   thanks