(no subject)

mah18 at i-2000.com mah18 at i-2000.com
Wed May 29 16:33:21 BST 2002

Hello all,

I'm currently running  lvs-nat with two real servers.  I'm in the process of
adding two more real servers and I'm trying to run the rc.lvs_nat script on the
servers.  In the output of the script I get the following messages.  Is it
necessary that I have the ip_tables module in my kernel, or can I ignore these
messages?

Thanks,

Matt

Output snippet:

searching for ipchains
unloading ipchains module
expect loading of ip_tables module to fail
find_kernel_function_name_2_4
find_kernel_name_2_4: parameter ip_tables
check_function_in_kernel
function ipt_tables not in kernel
find_module_name_2_4
find_module_name_2_4: parameter ip_tables
module name ip_tables is ip_tables
attempting to load module: ip_tables
function ip_tables not in kernel, attempt to load module
Using /lib/modules/2.4.18-3/kernel/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_tables.o

This message was sent using I-2000 Web Mail.
http://www.i-2000.com/