[ANNOUNCE] ipvs 1.0.9

Wensong Zhang wensong at linux-vs.org
Wed May 21 03:40:04 BST 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Horms wrote:

> On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 01:15:02AM +0800, Wensong Zhang wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > The ipvs 1.0.9 tar ball is available on the LVS website. It has a serious
> > bug fix. Please upgrade to this version if you use 1.0.8. The ChangeLog is
> > as follows:
> >
> > IP Virtual Server Netfilter module - Version 1.0.9 - May 21, 2003
> >
> > Changes:
> > 	* Ported the Shortest Expected Delay scheduling module and the
> > 	Never Queue scheduling module back from IPVS 1.1.5. Again, thanks
> > 	must go to Marko Buuri <marko at buuri dot name> for talking the
> > 	SED and NQ algorithms to us.
>
> Is there some documentation for these available?
> I would like to update the ipvsadm man page accordingly.

It is in the ipvsadm man page of ipvsadm-1.23-2 (ipvs-1.1.5). Sorry for
forgetting to include the ipvsadm changes in the ipvs-1.0.9 last night, my
brain might stop working at that time. :) Anyway, will include the
information about the two new schedulers in the stand-alone ipvsadm source
rpm soon.

Regards,

Wensong