LVS and AOL

Francois JEANMOUGIN Francois.JEANMOUGIN at 123multimedia.com
Fri Apr 2 09:06:17 BST 2004

There is a section in the HOWTO about AOL.

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.persistent_connection.html#proxy_farm

Something weird happen with it the last time Jo corrected it, so, part of the comments in the examples are not correct (and my name disappeared, <sig>) but you will find a way to manage AOL proxies and client IP rotation...

François.