ldirectord and squid check

Morgan Marodin mmarodin at develon.com
Wed Apr 21 07:36:01 BST 2004

Hi.

Ok, the weight is 0 ... but I'm using persistent feature ... all connection
to this (dead) realserver continues in the new fallback.

But it's strange ... because SOMETIMES fallback goes up only when all
realserver goes down.
And if I start ldirectord when all realservers are down ... fallback goes
up (OK) ... and when realservers return alive ... ldirector add their
connection but doesn't remove the fallback.

What'up ?!? A problem in the ldirector script? I use a heartbeat source rpm
for red hat enterprise 3 to install it.

Thanks, Morgan