Looking for how some of you guys are doing file sharing

Neulinger, Nathan nneul at umr.edu
Mon Apr 26 17:24:17 BST 2004

3500+ clients, many of which are user desktops - thus unsuitable for
nfs. NFS is suitable for tightly controlled server clusters, but not
really for export to clients that may or may not be friendly.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul at umr.edu
University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216