How to change the names on Load Balancers

James Bromberger jbromberger at fotango.com
Mon Jul 5 08:54:56 BST 2004

Sure, no worries.

BTW, we're really impressed with the takeover time without new setup of
ultramonkey + LVS compared to Piranha, especially with ipvs_syncmaster
and ipvs_syncbackup. We're running under 2.6 kernel, and having
ldirectord running all the time with heartbeat only taking service IP
addresses up and down (NAT mode) so external service and internal
router address move, we can fail across with connections held in state
in less than half a second. Its really, really impressive. Well done to
all involved.

   James Bromberger