Using iptables redirect for ARP problem on red hat real servers

Malcolm Turnbull malcolm at loadbalancer.org
Tue Jul 6 23:29:00 BST 2004

But I've got

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d VIP -j REDIRECT

working on several 2.4 kernel real servers, are you sure its not "2.2 only" when trying to do transparent proxy on the director ?
I just want it on the real server to prevent ARP problems when the director is in DR mode...
Ultamonkey site implies that it works (transparent proxy that is)?

Might just change the site to NAT mode to resolve the current issue....

Regards,

Malcolm Turnbull.

Loadbalancer.org Limited
+44 (0)7715 770523