LVS/Piranha and Direct Routing example

Farrell, Doug DFarrell at ScholasticLibrary.com
Fri Jul 16 13:58:48 BST 2004

Hi all,

Does anyone have an example of a Piranha (LVS) software on a Redhat
Enterprise Linux 3.0 system using the Direct Routing system?
I've got a NAT configuration running, but am having no luck at all
getting a DR configuration working. If someone has DR working do you
think you could send me some samples of your configuration files so I
could see what you did? I'd also like an idea what you've done with
your hardware/network layout to get this to work.

Thanks,
Doug Farrell
Scholastic