LVS/Piranha and Direct Routing example

Dongluo Chen dongluo.chen at dudu-inc.com
Mon Jul 19 09:59:13 BST 2004

I do not use Piranha. But it seems that Piranha does not
support LVS/DR at present. The following paragraph is from
http://www.redhat.com/support/resources/howto/piranha/

"Currently, the LVS cluster supports one routing method,
Network Address Translation (NAT). (In the future, tunneling
and direct routing will be added.)"

Ultra Monkey provides LVS packages for Redhat Enterprise
Linux 3.0 . I think you could try it.

-Peter