taking a realserver offline

Malcolm Turnbull malcolm at loadbalancer.org
Sat Oct 2 08:32:52 BST 2004

A brutal disconnect is the usual way to go, ldirectord handles it
cleanly I assume keepaliced does as well.
In ldirectord quiescent should be set to zero.

Regards,

Malcolm Turnbull.

Loadbalancer.org Limited
+44 (0)7715 770523
http://www.loadbalancer.org/

 " When a single point of failure is not an option"

Why not try our online demonstration
<http://www.loadbalancer.org/demo.html> ? Or get answers to common
questions <http://www.loadbalancer.org/fud.html> ?