keepalived script problem.

Peter Mueller pmueller at sidestep.com
Mon Oct 25 18:51:19 BST 2004

> This is *not* the keepalived-users mailinglist.
> Check http://www.keepalived.org/listes.html for more info.

Actually, there isn't a keepalived-users list.  There is only devel and
announce.  The devel list is being used for this type of question.

> I have some troube with my keepalived script, or something
> related to it.
> If I want to reload my configuration, or use the script for
> any other reason. Here is what is happening with the diffrent options.

If you could post your keepalived version, distribution version (debian?),
and logs that would be a good start.  Also, please describe the machine a
bit; NICs, SMP, and kernel.