Need help with a redirect hack

Reid Sutherland mofino at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:50:58 BST 2005

On 8/2/05, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack at wm7d.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Reid Sutherland wrote:
>
> > Could someone drop me a hint as to what they did to solve this issue?
>
> Why do you think it's solved?
>
> http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/mini-HOWTO/LVS-mini-HOWTO.html#gotchas

I'm not sure.  It doesn't seem very conclusive or very well
documented, at least in a HOWTO fashion.  Most of it is "conversation"
style help.  I had seen this before and I think due to the complexity
of the how it was written, I looked past it.

I will review these methods again and see what could fit into my
situation.  But keeping in mind I am using LVS TUN and not DR or NAT.

-reid