LVS HTTPS SSL and Squid

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Mon Aug 8 20:36:58 BST 2005

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005, Brad Taylor wrote:

> Yes, a couple times and I understand parts of it but still getting a
> little confused. Doesn't seem to really answer the question below, but
> maybe I'm missing something?

just wanted to make sure. The situation isn't clear AFAIK
either. It's not like it comes up a lot and we've got it
down pat. Horms probably has the clearest point on the
matter which is not to have a separate SSL engine but to
have each realserver do its own decrypting/encrypting.

(I haven't done any of this myself.)