Experience with Protocols and LVS

Joe Stump joe at joestump.net
Fri Aug 26 16:43:07 BST 2005

Usually when you have traffic hitting the client, but not going back
through you've got route problems. Remember that you can't access it
*internally* from the same network. I've had this problem (and posted
a fix in the docs) before.

Try connecting from a totally different network outside your network.

--Joe