How to install patch

Horms horms at verge.net.au
Tue Aug 30 05:26:10 BST 2005

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 09:52:09AM -0400, Brad Taylor wrote:
> How do I check if it is in my current kernel?  And if it is how is it
> turned on?  Thanks.

If /proc/sys/net/ipv4/vs/expire_quiescent_template exists you
have the feature. And you can enable it by running

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/vs/expire_quiescent_template

And disable it by running

echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/vs/expire_quiescent_template

And examine its status by running

cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/vs/expire_quiescent_template

If you want to set it, and have the setting persistant
across reboots, I recommend trying sysctl(8)

Ref: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.network/18906

--
Horms -> top-posting sux