Looking for ktcpvs but not quite

Erik Versaevel erik at infopact.nl
Thu Jan 13 11:04:25 GMT 2005

No, high persistence won't work because reply packets from another SIP
source might be balanced to the wrong server, ie packets from
192.168.0.2 might be balanced to real server 1, which sends it's reply
directly to 192.168.0.3 (the end point for the call) but the replies
from 192.168.0.3 might end up at another real server.
(be aware i'm using direct routing because of NAT traversal)

Erik.