Request/Receive negotiation

Dominik Klein dk at in-telegence.net
Tue Jan 24 08:24:58 GMT 2006

> The file looks like this if it's active:
> pool ok
>
> And like this if it's inactive:
> maintenance
>
> So I am trying this in the configuration:
> request="pooling_status.html"
> receive="pool ok"
>

> This does not work, the file is set to "pool ok" but the resource is not added to the pool
> However, if I change 'receive="pool ok"' to 'receive="html"', it does get picked up.

Well. I have to say I don't know anything about this, have never heard
of "the request/receive feature", but here's an idea:

No matter if this is compliant html or not - try just putting "ok" or
"maintenance" in the html-file and change your conf to 'receive="ok"'.

As you get "html" from your file mentioned above, you may just get the
first line.

Regards,
Dominik