virtualserver.alert unknown kernel type

Neamtu Dan dlxneamtu at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 10:00:17 GMT 2006

Hello,

 I've set up a working LVS DR and now I am trying to set up mon for director failure. My problem comes up when I try to use Joe's virtualserver.alert because it cannot identify my kernel version. I have compiled a standard 2.6.15.4 kernel, but as I see the script for virtualserver.alert cannot deal with 2.6.x kernels. What can I do? Is there a newer version of virtualserver.alert? Is there anything I can do about it?

 Thanks, Dan