where to find an intensive&comprehensive Docs of piranha?

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Mon Mar 27 15:33:12 BST 2006

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Alex Joseph wrote:

> HI all;
the latest version of piranha I've ever seen is 0.8.1,but where can I get a
full documentions of piranha,
I've been searching around,but got nothing; can anyone help me! thanks for
any replay!

piranha is a RedHat product. RedHat have never bothered to
talk to us about it. Some people here use it, but it's never
been well supported. I'd suggest you use supported code.