Using LB from private network.

LVS at Mirus.com LVS at Mirus.com
Tue Mar 28 19:00:17 BST 2006

Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 LVS at Mirus.com wrote:
>
>> My issue is I am unable to connect to the LB and bring up a Real
>> Server while on the 192.168.12 network.
>
> let's see if I understand your question...
>
> you are logged on to the director. You cannot log on to a realserver
> from there, even when the LVS is working correctly.
I'm logged on to 192.168.12.1, another machine in the 192.168.12.0
network.  I open a browser on this 192.168.12.1 machine and try to
connect to the 12 side of the LB lets say 192.168.12.100 (the address
our Firewall routes public traffic to).  I don't get routed through to
the realservers.  (RealServer  example 192.168.13.100)

Hope this is more clear...