Iptables and Keepalived

Sébastien CRAMATTE s.cramatte at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 9 14:38:41 BST 2006

Joseph Mack NA3T a écrit :
> On Mon, 9 Oct 2006, Sébastien CRAMATTE wrote:
>
>> I've got  iptables+netfilter configured over my  2  vrrp keepalived box
>> Do I need to open  some port to allow  packets anouncement ?
>
> yes. How about you don't have any iptables rules until you get it to
> work, then you can bolt it all down.

My keepalived config seems to be ok now ...
I've upgraded to  keepalived 1.1.12

If I start  iptables on the master, immediatly take control of virtual
IP  resulting  that  virtuals  ip appear on twice servers
What is the  iptables rules to allow  "vrrp"

I've tried

iptables -p vrrp -A INPUT -j ACCEPT
iptables -p vrrp -A OUTPUT -j ACCEPT

seems that not works :(