Cannot get ipvs fwmark service to work

Siim Põder windo at p6drad-teel.net
Tue Oct 10 11:13:24 BST 2006

Yo!

Mindaugas Riauba wrote:
>   Just one more stupid question. In my case what are advantages of LVS
> versus iptables multiple DNAT target or CLUSTER target?
>   More load balancing algorithms. What else?

multiple DNAT has been dropped in latest kernels and it does not support
weights (and less load balancing algorithms).

do you mean CLUSTERIP target? i hadn't looked into it and it seems kind
of cool, but alas, not much going on with it... or is there?!

lvs has quite a bit of infra/soulutions built on it.

Siim Põder