ldirectord with multiple networks

Hoffman, Jon Jon.Hoffman at acs-inc.com
Wed Oct 11 20:46:44 BST 2006

One last question then, does anyone have any recommendations of any load
balancing software that can do load balancing over a wide area network with
out having to put software on the real servers.
I would basicly like to be able to put a load balancer in location X and
have it load balance servers in location Y.  In the long term, we will
probably put the load balancer in location Y, but we need to get it working
in location X now without effecting the servers in location Y.
Thanks again for your help

Jon