Problems with IPVS

Malte Geierhos malte at g-house.de
Tue Oct 17 14:16:27 BST 2006

hi
Since you're using GRE - Tunnels - have you seen some sort of icmp - packets
arriving at your phone ? or is this blocked ?
If so you should try to lower your mss as if you're using tun ... (just
a thought)

This is what we do on our realservers - i can imagine your problem has
something to do with the mtu.

iptables -A OUTPUT -s <VIP> -p tcp -m tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST,ACK
SYN,ACK -j TCPMSS --set-mss 1440

just my 2 cent
malte