LVS-Tun director not sending ipip packets

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Mon Oct 30 12:39:44 GMT 2006

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006, Simon Detheridge wrote:

Hi Simon,

 	Looks like you've done all the right things.

> Thus, everything *looks* like it's configured both correctly, and identically
> on both machines, but one is not working. Where would be the next place to
> look, to figure out why?

do you have any iptables rules?

do you have any different sysctl entries? There's no easy
way to grep for them all in /proc (that I know). Do you
have different kernel/installations on the two directors
(which might have them set differently). I guess you could
start by grepping ldirectord.