[lvs-users] LVS Centos all in Vmware

Michael von Guggenberg michael.vonguggenberg at sel.bz.it
Thu Aug 30 09:16:40 BST 2007

Ok tried the mentioned solutions, disabeld tx rx chechsums with ethtool, tried to echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_sack on the involved servers and moved the RS to a diffrent vmware host, symptom remains the same.
Now i have noticed that while one apache server is shutdown i get the ip_vs_send_async error on every second hit.

Regards

Michael Guggenberg