Linux LVS Server

Mansoor Ali mhafeez72 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 12:25:39 GMT 2007

Hello guys

I want to ask one thing about the Linux LVS Solution. I have setup the
LVS-NAT solution, it worked fine but i m having one small issue onto it. If
one of my real server is down,switched-off the Director does not detect it
immediatley as well the connections are not forwarded immediately to the
second Real Server. At times even it is very difficult to make connection
with the Second Real Server.

Is this normal with LVS or there can be some specific configuration required
in this regard?

Mani Ali