[lvs-users] LVS + keepalived + QEMU + VDE2

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Mon Jun 4 17:53:23 BST 2007

After looking at my LVS load balancing options 1-LAN or 2-LAN, in
conjunction with my other needs such as ease of access to services such
as shared storage,  I'm going to set things up as 1-LAN.  Now is 1-LAN
just as reliable as 2-LAN?  Also, I'm going to put the load balancers
for now in QEMU virtual machines and use VDE2 virtual switch to connect
to the Host LAN.  Has anyone done this using QEMU and VDE2 yet?