[lvs-users] ipvsadm and packets leaving a gre tunnel

Marco Lorig MLORIG at gmx.net
Tue Jul 22 15:03:13 BST 2008

Update:

addressing the server directly, without ipvsadm works fine and the pmtudisc seems to function properly.
It looks like Linux buffers the result of pmtudisc or at least the correct mtu size to reach the destination. Connecting now to the ipvsadm works also fine.
~10Mintues later, addressing the ipvsadm no longer  works and the file transfer hangs.

Reconnecting to the server directly again, still solves the problem with ipvsadm.

I would be very grateful if anyone can explain this behaviour to me.

Thanks in advance

Marco

-------- Original-Nachricht --------