[lvs-users] Linux HA & Ldirectord question

James Wilkins nebulai at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 14:26:29 GMT 2008

2008/10/26 Michael Moody <michael at gsc.cc>:
> Just curious why you're running multiple instances?

We originally kept with seperate config files as each file controls a
different vip - each vip is a differing service and was easier to
group them by file.  I was under the impression that a singular
instance runs it's health checks serially, but I may be incorrect in
that assumption.

This was (is) next on our list to try - compressing down the
configuration files for ldirectord into 2 files.  Was feeling around
to see whether anyone else had experienced this before we go down that
avenue.

Cheers,