[lvs-users] LVS-DR and scp

Scooter Morris scooter at cgl.ucsf.edu
Wed Dec 2 17:29:16 GMT 2009

Graeme,
     Thanks for the quick reply!  In answer to your question, the stall
occurs in about 30 seconds, and the overall throughput is significantly
slower to begin with.  For example, from my workstation to a node in the
cluster, I get a throughput of around 9MB/s.  Going through the
redirectors, it starts off at 1.2 MB/s and then stalls very quickly
after that.  I actually added the "persistent = 600" in an attempt to
see if that would help the situation, but it didn't.  Last night I also
disabled IPV6 on all nodes to see if that had an impact, but no joy
there either.   I'm happy to run tcpdump if it can provide any clues.

-- scooter