[lvs-users] ldirectord persistence

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Mon Jan 19 14:04:18 GMT 2009

I am using ldirectord with wlc and balancing Microsoft term servers.  Its working fine but I think we are wanting to add persistence so if the rdp session gets disconnected (network interruption or whatever) the client gets connected back to the same server.  I know the problem with this of persistence trumping the scheduler.  My question is what is about the ldirectord.cf parameter for persistence.  I believe its
Persistence = 300

What is the time, seconds, minutes,.....

What would be a good expiration time, 5 minutes?

I appreciate your help.