[lvs-users] Spamassassin and LVS

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Wed Jan 21 09:25:52 GMT 2009

Am Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2009 10:17:45 schrieb Kit Gerrits:
> If you fold spamassassin into Postfix and you have an internal DNS server,
> you can use Postfix' built-in round-robin load balancing.
>
> Kit

Well, spamd run on port 783 by default.  Your can load balance this without
problems. You just configure spamc and tell your MTA to use spamc.

Greetings,
--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42