[lvs-users] ack (3. step of tcp handshake) from CIP does not get directed(dr) as expected

Axel Christiansen christiansen at abgeordnetenwatch.de
Tue Jul 14 11:32:46 BST 2009

Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-07-13 at 21:51 +0200, Axel Christiansen wrote:
>> What am i doing wrong? Why is DIRECTOR1 forwarding the syn
>> to www2, but the ack?
>
> I would hazard a guess that this is to do with your firewall. Can you
> try the setup with the firewall switched off and see what happens?

must be such thing.

The DIRECTOR1 is a, by Plesk messed up host. In the mean time
i found out about more rellay strange behavior.

The problem is solved completely. I just switched over
to DIRECTOR2 and, well its working perfectly.

I was using DIRECTOR2 before, but since this is my first
contact to LVS, DIRECTOR2 was not quite configured right
and so did not work then. All the time i assumed both
DIRECTORS suffer from the same problem.

By the way, i do not refuse web admin tools. I myself like
using webmin. This was a long hard experince and Plesk is
one of the tolls i will definitely not use again. actually
it was not my choice.

Thank you for you replys anyway. Axel