[lvs-users] question about NFS and LVS

XUFENG xufengnju at sina.com
Thu Jul 16 11:18:24 BST 2009

Hi, Sebastien WACHTER
	Please use `tcpdump' to capture packets on your unix/linux boxes(realservers and loadbalacer). And I found it essential to understand how LVS works before actually
trying to setting the server farm up. As in this case, such ethernet packet capturing tool will help you a lot in understanding what happens.

	Yours,
XUFENG
2009-07-16