[lvs-users] Lvs for multi-site/subnet terminal services

Paul Dickson pdickson at frederickcountymd.gov
Wed Jul 22 14:15:18 BST 2009

The default gateway for the target servers is 10.14.3.1.  I'd prefer to use
DR for performance reasons. Wading through the mini howto it looks like I
need to have the VIP on the target servers as well.  The problem is they are
on a different subnet so I'm not sure how to make that work.

Paul K. Dickson
Systems Administrator
Frederick County Government, IIT
pdickson at fredco-md.net