[lvs-users] TCP connection dropping ~7% of the time

Jay Faulkner jay.faulkner at mailtrust.com
Wed Jul 22 16:29:08 BST 2009

Iptables conntrack is set to accept up to 1,000,000 connections, and the box has a ton of RAM.

In addition, this is one of our smallest V_S... we have some of these that pull over 400,000 active connections at a time, no problem (on that same LB). That's part of the reason this problem is so incredibly perplexing.

Jason Faulkner
Linux Engineer, Rackspace Email & Apps
jason.faulkner at rackspace.com
o: (540) 443-2101 (ex. 505-2101)