[lvs-users] try to run feedbackd-agent on different port than that of feedbackd-master

milind jagtap milindj85 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:42:09 BST 2009

 hii ,
        I  am milind ,I want  to run feedbackd-agent on different port than
that of feedbackd-master .......
        i have tried it with ipvsadm it works absolutely fine with no
isssue.... but when i  tried with feedbackd
        it gives
          Service login rejected by master, disabling
         [01/Jun/2009 14:04:49] No services accepted by the master

         If you have any idea of how to implement it please share with me

Thank you
MIlind jagtap